“Good accomodations” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #58 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Chicago, Illinois
“Good accomodations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed here on a recent vacation and was impressed with this facility. Rooms are secure, and in pretty good condition. The staff were friendly, and the breakfast included several options including tasty packaged danishes.

Location is convenient for day trips around Tucson and is easy to exit the city. There's also a Target and other shopping within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank David L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

We spent three nights at this Residence Inn and were very impressed. We had a great two bedroom suite which was very well set up with two bathrooms and a full kitchen and plenty of room for four people. The wifi connection was really good - even with four people accessing it at the same time! There was an excellent breakfast served each morning, and the staff of the hotel were always helpful and polite. The location was good - it was close to everything and with shopping areas and places to eat close by - even many within walking distance. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay in Tucson.

3 Thank Fossie
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been meaning to write this review for a while. This January my husband and I moved here to Tucson. We moved here not having a home. We checked into Residence Inn at Williams Centre. This was our base while searching the city. I picked Residence Inn because of the location and that it had a little kitchen and it was affordable. It turned out to be a fantastic choice. Our room was spotless. The kitchen well appointed. The bed and linens comfortable. The front desk was incredibly helpful. The breakfast was excellent. They even had theme dinner nights. I never caught the gentlemans name who ran the kitchen but he was awesome. He obviously loves his job. He loves feeding people. He loves visiting with people. He greeted us with warmth and sincerity.
So in a nutshell. We stayed for almost three weeks. We were exhausted, and perplexed trying to find the "right" apartment. However, everyday coming back to this Hotel felt like going home. We were greeted so kindly. I am forever grateful for that kindness. I think it truly made our intro in Tucson comfortable and easy. We were embarking on a major life change. It could have been so different if we hadn't had such a great place to return everyday.
Thank you, Residence Inn. Thank you to the Front Desk, Dining Staff, Housekeepers, Maintenance, Groundskeepers and anyone else who makes this place run so smoothly. Thank you for taking such good care of us and the facility. Keep doing what you do well. You made our move from Maine a lot easier. You are an example of how a Hotel should be run.
Reviews should be about overall experiences. Anyone can find something wrong. I choose to find something right. You guys are running that place right.
We have been here about 4 months. EVERYTIME we drive by Residence Inn whether by ourselves or guests we say "this is where we lived when we first moved to Tucson". Thanks for the great memories.

Stayed January 2014
7 Thank Michael C
Santa Barbara
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed four nights and from the gentleman who checked us in to the breakfast buffet staffer the morning we left, you couldn't ask for a nicer group of friendly and helpful people. The location is a quiet street just off a main shopping area with many shopping and eating options a short walk away. The hotel is centrally located and was about 20 minutes from Sabino Canyon, Mission San Xavier and easy to get to anywhere we went in Tucson. Room was spacious, clean and the breakfast each morning had variety to suit any diet. We will definitely return for our future visits to Tucson.

2 Thank Genendee
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

What a great stay my husband, grandson (who is 6) and I had at the Residence Inn @ Tucson Williams Centre. We found the staff so very helpful. Before going to Tucson I called the Residence Inn to learn if there were any places to eat near the hotel as well as the best way to get to the hotel from the airport. Brianna sent this information to me immediately.

If it were not for all the suggestions that Troy, John, Rebecca and Brianna gave us as to "what to be sure to see" while we were in Tucson for two days, I know this trip would not have been as memorable as it was. The Residence Inn @ Tucson Williams Centre is beautiful and well maintained. One final comment: the breakfast was well prepared; everyone on the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was perfect.

Green Features: Guests were encouraged to use towels more than once.
3 Thank Connie G
Oakland, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I think I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard right next-door to this property last time I was in town. But, because I'm on a special diet, I decided to go for a place with a kitchenette this time.

Also, I practice yoga every morning and I knew with the kitchen that I'd also gain a little more square footage usually taken up by two double beds or a king-size bed in a standard motel room. Thus I have extra space to do some yoga.

Although this place is less expensive than the Courtyard Marriott it has all the amenities I need - fast Wi-Fi in room, fitness room with up-to-date cross trainer and 2 treadmills and a very small selection of weights. It also has a pool.

It has impeccable cleanliness as do all the Marriotts I've ever stayed in. And high standards for maintenance so you know there won't be any scratches or dents on the walls or caulking failing in the bathroom.

All the staff people I've dealt with on this trip have been cheerful, and very helpful.

I would definitely choose to stay here again.

Not only that, but they have lots of restaurants very nearby. In fact, if you found yourself without a car you could easily walk to at least half a dozen restaurants and a number of shops that I can see from my bedroom window.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank mimi_bird
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We're finishing up a six day stay here. Every person we have met has been friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and well-maintained. The hotel is well located. Breakfasts have been very fresh and generous, work out facility has free weights, workout bench, treadmills and elliptical. Complimentary receptions M-W have been very good. Wi-fi in rooms and good speed. Overall, excellent stay and great value.

Green Features: They recycle, also have sticker for dishwasher so they don't run them every day. Cute signs about keeping your towels so they don't need to be washed every day.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family