“A bar is a bar is a bar”
Review of Surly Wench Pub

Surly Wench Pub
Ranked #1,122 of 2,208 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed April 7, 2018

If you like bars then you'll probably like this place. I don't like bars so it would be unfair for me to rate it anything below average.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Not sure what this place is trying to be? Pirate theme, Halloween theme, strip club, dump? it's large, dark and offers nothing. We didn't stick around for the show. I can only imagine what that would have been like.....

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Went to the Surely Wench for a night cap and not only was it expensive and my drink was watered down I wasn't a fan of the atmosphere. Just not my cup of tea, so to speak!

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Pool tables, a couple of pinball games. A few beers on tap. Pretyy much like I remember it from my college days around 1980!!!

Reviewed February 27, 2016

Tucson has a number of these great old hippie bars and Surly Wench is one. We strolled in from the sunlight into the dark and enjoy a couple of beers talking with the barmaid who also did double-duty with the house burlesque show (usually Saturday nights, I think). Big stage for a band, if there is one, and some locals hanging at the bar, giving it plenty of ambience. Fourth Ave is a trip and this is a good stop on your tour of the strip.

Been to Surly Wench Pub? Share your experiences!