“The best!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This place is one of the best Italian Restaurants in Tucson! great food and great people! I am always treated with respect and will continue going there!

3  Thank Tania S

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Tonight was our 4th dining experience at Verona's in the past year or so. We arrived for dinner at 6pm on a Saturday evening and were the only patrons in the restaurant. When we finished with dinner only three other tables were occupied. Struck us as strange that on a Saturday night to have so few customers. Past visits at the same time and the place was full.

Where was the live music that they advertise for Thur-Saturday? Waiter said they are checking availability of the entertainment. Disappointed.

But the waiter staff was excellent and the food was very good. So there are no complaints there, My wife noted that the kitchen door was very dirty looking. My back was to the door and I didn't notice.

3  Thank Randy P
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food here was wonderful... I LOVED everything about the resturant... The owners are so very outgoing, I would recomend this place to EVERYONE

3  Thank M0na1966
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My fiance and I went there during labor day weekend. Tables were all taken and we had no reservation but the host nicely told us to not worry and within 15 min he found us a nice table right next to the fountain. Service was great and the food was delicious. The amount of food was perfect and we end up taking the rest home with us. Overall, it was a great experience and we will be going there more!

4  Thank Tania S
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food and service here are fantastic! As soon as my husband and I walked in we were greeted very kindly by the owner's wife, who is such a sweetheart! When seated water was immediately brought to us by one of the two lovely busser's I've seen. The server's I've had (Marty and Sven) are always right on top of everything, making my visit very enjoyable! As soon as we ordered, bread and butter was brought to us right away and soon after that our appetizer. When my chicken dish was brought to me I was pleased, it smelled amazing! When I was finished one of the wonderful busser's boxed the rest up for me and cleared our table and kindly chatted with us. Our server came over to us and told us what there was for dessert and like always were ordered the fabulous dolce cake, LOVED IT. Overall, our visits have always been wonderful and enjoyable. I always recommend this restaurant to people. The reviews do not do Verona Italian Restaurant justice.

1  Thank AlyssaB875