“Consistently Good!”

Cuisines: Asian
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We have eaten here several times in the last couple of months and the food is alway good,and the service attentive . I am always surprised how quickly our food arrives! I love the shrimp and asparagus , the shrimp curry, the vegetables and I love that they have brown rice. The orange chicken is always a favorite with my family too. I will definitely be back!

• Visited November 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Tasty Malaysian food in Tucson”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a groupon so we discovered this restaurant which is a bit far from home (so without the groupon we would have never had the incentive to try it). It was well worth it since it was very good.
Since we were 6, we took an assortment of dishes: pork, beef, chicken, shrimp, vegetarian, mussels, changing sauces each time so we had many flavors to discover.
My daughter loved the sweet rice for desert.
I chose 4 out of 5 because the service could improve some. The restaurant was far from full but we always had to break our necks to call for attention and nobody said goodbye when we left - the reception desk was empty!

• Visited August 2013