“My favorite Tucson eatery!”

Flying-V Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Flying-V Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,005 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Southwestern, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Kolb/Sunrise
Description: This restaurant is located at Loews Ventana Canyon resort.
Tucson, Arizona
“My favorite Tucson eatery!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My mom and I chose to celebrate my birthday here because it's my favorite place to eat--bar none! Our wait person Michael Schranz was attentive and very enjoyable personally. Daniel the manager was very personable as well. We felt very welcome and appreciated from the moment we walked in. The food was so good that we couldn't bear to waste a bite! We fed the fish in the pond to work off some of our indulgences. It was, as usual, a wonderful experience all the way around.

• Visited June 2013

redondo beach, ca
“Excellent dinner to celebrate a birthday!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Was there to celebrate a big birthday with a party of 5. Service and atmosphere very nice. Sat inside since it was rather hot out at 5 pm (early dinner) but could see how it would be nice to sit outside if later or cooler out . Excellent service. Had the infamous tableside guac. which did not disappoint. Shared several seafood dishes which the restaurant had already split for us which was nice. Presentation was beautiful. Food was excellent.

United States
“Perfect Place to Celebrate”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We chose to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary dinner at the Flying-V, and were glad we picked it. The tableside guacamole was great, with fresh ingredients mixed at our table, how could it not taste fabulous. My husband had the angus beef filet (Tripadvisor reviewers' recommendations) that he said melted in his mouth and was out of this world. I had the Pork Chops which was very good.

Our server, Austin, was wonderful. He was friendly, professional and attentive, as was the runner. We were treated very well. We had a corner window table over looking the golf course. It was such a wonderfully relaxing romantic evening.

I would recommend this restaurant for a romantic evening out. It was worth the price.

• Visited May 2013
“A great place to eat with friends and family”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

When we arrived at the Flying V we were not sure on what to expect but were pleasantly surprised by the casual yet beautiful atmosphere. The food was amazing (the guac made by the guac girl was heavenily!) And the service was just perfect. I cant believe a gem like the Flying V had been in my back yard and I never tried it before this. We will be sure to come back.

• Visited May 2013
“Best service in Tucson!!!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had a lovely Saturday evening at the Flying V. Nick was very welcoming. He treated us like we were his only table. Which was very impressive being that he was extremely busy. An also John went went out if his way to give us an extra cornbread an butter to take home. Just the cherry on top for an amazing date night with my wife. It's nice have service that makes you feel like a billionaire.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Flying-V Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!