“Lovely space, great food with pet friendly patio!”

Delectables Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #242 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Description: Delectables Catering Venue is available for private dining, business functions, weddings and more.
kansas city
“Lovely space, great food with pet friendly patio!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was excellent Avocado burger that my husband had was excellent (I tasted his!) I ordered an appetizer plate and it was very good. We shared a key lime tart for dessert and it was perfect.
Though we sis not bring a pet, there is a patio for diners that is pet friendly. Loved this place

• Visited July 2013
DelectablesOnFourth, Owner at Delectables Restaurant and Catering, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hello Kansas City, Thank you for dining at my place and I am very happy that you enjoyed your experience. We also have a menu for your pooch when you dine next with us on our patio. Please join us at Delectables on Fourth to see what's going on in our entertainment. Have a great day and hope to meet you in person on your next visit to Delectables.

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Good Food, not to expensive.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good food, good feel place. Lots of local's. Nice menus items. Breakfast choices looks good. Will come back

• Visited July 2013
Donna22Tucson, Owner at Delectables Restaurant and Catering, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed my place and that the pricing works for your wallet. I look forward to having you in again and thank you for the review.
enfield, ct USA
“Nice 4th ave restaurant”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and were promptly seated and attended to very well. The menu, while not expansive is very well rounded. Food was very good. Passed on desserts with regret. They looked delicious! Would like to go back in the evening when they have live music.

• Visited May 2013
Dear Lovinlife,
Thank you for your review of my place. I'm happy we met your needs and you were happy! Do stop in for desserts and live music on the weekends. We have music from 7pm-2am on Friday and Saturday evenings. You can check out who is playing at Delectables on Fourth on FB. Hope to meet you on your next visit.
Tucson, AZ
“Plenty of Healthy Choices and Knowlegeable Servers”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Many vegetable-based dishes are available here with just enough tasty toppings such as sprinkles of cheese or jalapenos to keep me interested. And the servers never balk at checking with the chef to check on the possibility of any offending ingredients (e.g. sugar added to tomato-based soups). They do a good job with service and variety of healthy yet good-tasting food.

Visited November 2012
Good Afternoon Fiery4,
Thank you so much for dining at my place and for such a great critique of my place. I hope to see you at our door soon. Delectables on Fourth on FB is a great way to keep in the know about out goings on with wine tastings, live music, happy hour and more. Have a wonderful day,
Tucson, Arizona
“Walked out when we were completely ignored.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I had been recommended this place, so walked in to wait to be seated. We stood at the counter and watched while the guy continued to take plates out to ppl and ignored us. After a few minutes he said 'just a minute' then continued to take plates for another few minutes. He made no effort to get someone to help us or even just tell us to find a table and he would be with us soon. We walked out because we were so frustrated at the lack of service.

Visited May 2013
DelectablesOnFourth, Owner at Delectables Restaurant and Catering, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Naomi,
I am very disappointed that we did not serve you AT ALL. I strive to do the best at my restaurant and it is unfortunate that you did not get any of the good things that we are known for. Please do consider coming in and trying again. Donna