“Great dinner!”

Char Thai Restaurant
Ranked #720 of 2,023 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great food, service was excellent we will deff. be back in the future for some good eats in Tucson! Price is very good not over priced at all.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Interesting atmosphere and servers difficult to understand at times, but lunch deals are great--and my daughter and I always make sure we eat there when in Tucson.

1  Thank SassySueCross
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I had a friend who invited me out to dinner that wanted some Pad Thai. Yikes, it's been a while since I've eaten Thai myself, and having grown up in the Boston area, there is a plethora of great foreign cuisines to choose from there...NOT in Tucson. I did my due diligence on this website before going to the Char...with fear of some not so good reviews. I should have listened to my instincts. First, my dinner buddy and I were put at table in the back next to the restroom. We received ice water that tasted so bad, it was necessary to order sodas. We both ordered egg rolls, okay but nothing special...Then the Pad Thai. Greasy, gristley, and horrible. It took about a half hour to get our charge card back, and despite this, my buddy gave a 30% tip. Had I been paying-nada. The waitress was bowing to him as we left with good reason. I left with 2/3rds of my Pad Slop wrapped to go who I gave to my friend. (He doesn't cook, and eats alot of canned food)

Reviewed May 30, 2010

The menu is a chore--72 entrees. Who wants to plod through that? If you're a fan of fresh rolls, forget it. They don't have them. Our entree, a Panang curry, was quite ordinary and unimaginative: meat, green peppers, and the sauce. It was labeled as spicy, but it was bland. The food was edible but forgettable, and our first visit will be our last visit.

Reviewed February 20, 2010

Everytime I have visited the food tastes like it was made for a "round eye"