“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I ate here twice on my trip. Friday night, I had excellent service and food. Everything was served (appropriately) steaming hot, the salad was fresh and the creamy citrus dressing was very nice.
Saturday afternoon still had the same great food, but the service was slow - our server would disappear for long periods of time, and it seemed like very long waits for our food and drinks, and to pay. Overall we would go back - but not if it was busy!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Mushroom Marsala Sauce! Yuck! They seriously need a new chef. Way to many capers on the Lemon sauced chicken, the French Onion soup was presented with burnt cheese on top. The only good part was the ice cream. To top it all off their computers were down and we had to pay cash and the waitress apologized ten times to many for the slowness of the kitchen. That was the only part of this meal that was not slow.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food is not all that good, prices are too high,service sucks big time. You sit and wait for a server to come to your table, I waited almot 15 to 20 minutes once. The only good thing at Mimi's is their corn chowder. That is if they bring it to you hot. I got a bowl one that was ice cold, had to send it bact twice to get it hot enough to eat. One other customer did also.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We so enjoyed this dining experience! We have never eaten at a Mimi's Cafe and are so glad we stopped in! Outstanding food....outstanding service....again, outstanding in everyway! They made a birthday celebration special...and gave us first time visitors treats..just for stopping by! Wish we had a Mimi's where we live!!! I'd never cook again!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

It seems that Mimi's has been hit by the economy. No more free OJ with your breakfast. However the food was very good and I would eat here again.

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!