“Good food and dessert”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

During my 3 nights stay in Tucson, I went 3 times to Mimi's cafe. Love the chowder soup combine with tomato soup, the muffin, the strawberry salad. Their service was great too.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed February 14, 2013

So sad because we also stop in Lenexa KS and have eaten there more than once and I highly recommend that one.
However this Mimi's on Wilmot in Tucson is not so good. In fact I will not eat there again.
On a Friday night when the restaurant next door had lines we decided we would give this one a second chance. bad idea.
I had the Liver and onions. Yes I know but I like liver. The liver was actually very good. However the potatoes were cold, the gravy tasted like canned and it was cold. My wife just had clam chowder. It was good and hot but so salty it literally burned my lips.
That Tuesday I had had the grilled Alpo Meatloaf patties. Really? I can't imagine serving that. What nerve calling it meatloaf. Again luke warm potatos and cold canned gravy.
The wife had a pasta dish with Chicken. the Chicken was hot but the Pasta wasn't especially hot.
Such a total difference from the kansas location.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at the Oracle Rd.-Tucson Mall on two seperate occassions during business trips. The staff is always warm and friendly. Service is
excellent and food consistantlly great. Nice comfort food away from home.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have gone to Mimi's by the Tucson Mall several times. It is nice and quiet and the food is good. We have never had anything bad there.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have eaten at Mimi's Cafe many times. The servings are ample and the food is always good especially salads and french onion soup. Muffins are very good also. The menu offers something for everyone's personal taste.