“Great for a quick lunch--excellent muffins”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Good, average food and a nice spot for lunch. Good soups, salads and bread/muffins. Not particularly interesting, but good.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Only been there a couple of times, the food is good, service and location would go again! Not much for chain restaurants but Mimi's is a cut above the rest!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

food was all that great for the prices served also wasn't to good large party and food came out a little at a time so many weren't eating when other's wer done very poor service

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Had lunch here with family and have eaten here other times too. Food is okay, I feel a little pricey for what you get. The thing that really bothers me is it's getting really dirty, especially the bathroom! I think restaurants don't think about it, but it's pretty important. If what I see is dirty what's dirty that I don't see. Kinda scary.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been at much better breakfast places in Tucson. Although they have been in Tucson a long time and I have been there several times, there are better places. The last time I was there, it did not settle with me very good. I also think that it overpriced. I have not been there for lunch. I will not go back.