WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #359 of 1,935 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Green Valley, Arizona
“Pleasant atmosphere and good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I really liked our meal here as I was able to find the Indian dish I usually order and it was good! However, my husband didn't find his dish and so ordered something else, but was a bit disappointed. I think I've now found his dish on the menu, it just wasn't called what he was used to seeing. I must confess I had to hunt for mine too…. but all in all it was pleasant and we will consider coming back now that we know they have what we usually like!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Seattle, Washington
“Good for vegans too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Pleasant wait staff and large menu, I've dined here a number of times and have always walked away full and happy. It's located in a run down strip mall but don't let that dissuade you.

Visited May 2014
Cutar, Spain
“Govinda meal for two (plus two)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Suggest to us by our B&B. We placed a carry-out order of the vegetarian Govinda meal for two. We hoped it was going to be good after a 25 minute drive for us to pick up our food, then the restaurant was quiet for a Saturday evening and another 25 minute back. Was it good? Wow, was it ever! Such an amazing deal to get so much food for $25.95 plus tax. It was enough food for four and it was very good. In California where we live, other states and back in the UK we have tried Indian food and this was one of the best. The Malai Kofta was tops for us of the main dishes, but they were all good. Loved the Samosas too. Just as well that this restaurant isn't close to home or I would be twice my weight.

Visited December 2013
Graham, Washington
“Superb Indian Cusine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Nailbanger Here Again; We had a hankering for some Indian Cuisine.We had never been here before and tried the dinner for Two for $26 .The food was very good and the service was attentive.They have a lunch buffet that other rave about ,but have not tried yet but will soon with this quality of food from 11-3 is $6.95. They dinner hour is very upscale with lot of linens and stem ware.The bathroom are clean and they have plenty of well lighted parking.Open daily from 11-10 PM

• Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, atmosphere and customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice now for dinner and will return regularly. I have enjoyed the food each time and the staff are welcoming and attentive. Very pleasantly surprised with some very very good lamb chops. They were sold out the first time, not the second and they were delicious.

Visited December 2013