“Very Good Food and Service”

Gandhi Cuisine of India
Ranked #945 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 22, 2011

I visited this restaurant twice during my visit to Las Vegas.
I enjoyed food and service both. and also the price is really reasoable.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

We just love Gandhi - the food is excellent and the staff is always so nice. The atmosphere is great for a moderately priced restaurant. We have been going there for many years and whenever we try another Indian restaurant, we wish we were at Gandhi's!

Reviewed January 8, 2011

My Fiance had always wanted to eat Indian food and it never appealed to me. We were looking for a good place to eat when we stumbled upon Gandi Cusinne of India. As soon as we walked it, it looked like it was going to be a good meal. Still hesitant, I took the risk ordered what I thought would be a good try. I order a chicken curry dish (not sure exact name) and found it verrrry tasty and perfect in spice. I was impressed at how good it tasted. The waitress was wearing a beautiful beaded gown and pleasently informed me on what all the sauces were on our table (served prior to food). Overall this was a great place to go, pleasant staff, good atmosphere and quick service.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

Ghandi's is getting a bit shabby around the edges, but the food is good and prices are pre-recession! My husband and I ate here in Dec 2009 and were quite happy. I had a lamb dish, & the lamb was fresh & cooked to perfection. The sauces were excellent. I would definitely eat here again & rank it my favorite Indian restaurant in Tucson.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

Very simple but food was excellent. restaurant run by joint pujabi family. great price. while we traveling some place we paid big price for food but quality of food was satisfactory. Very tasty and chep food. I would recommend people to try once..........................