“Good food in a great location”

Pelio Grill Greek Taverna & Catering
Ranked #832 of 1,989 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Wine Bar, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Good food in a great location”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Right across from the main gate of U of A, Pelio has a great location. I enjoyed the avgolemono soup with the classic fresh lemon taste. My spanakopita dish was large and tasty, once again a fesh flavor of spinach and cheese. The wines are all Greek but my server was able to tell me which one was most familiar/accessible to Americans. The food was good value for the price.

Visited March 2014

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I enjoy authentic ethnic food. I really like the Greek food here. Everything my friends and I have tried has been very much to our liking. There is a lemony soup that is out of this world! Savory and delicious! Sitting at a table and watching the foot traffic at the Main Gate of the University of Arizona makes the experience even better. If you like people watching and great cooked while you wait Greek cuisine, this is the place you can't afford to miss!

• Visited December 2013