“Great discovery”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Desperate to try a different sushi restaurant for once, I took to Google maps for some help. I found 3 places I'd never heard of before all within a quarter-mile radius of each other. Decided to try Sushi Ten first. Don't let the humble and unpretentious appearance fool you, this is some serious sushi. For under $25 my wife and I loaded up on 2 special rolls and a monstrous bowl of udon. Definitely some of the best sushi I've had in Tucson. My only disappointment was that I waited this long to find the place.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The all you can eat menu is unbeatable. It is from far the best sushi restaurant in town. The atmosphere is pleasant and not to noisy. The service at the bar is fast.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I went here last year with a group of friends. Had the normal things: california rolls and tempura. All were yummy. It's a small place, but a good stop for a couple or groups. Check it out if you get a chance.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wonderful food and service there! I love going for the HH speicals that are 1/2 off..including sake! Ya hoo! Great sushi, and LOVE the hand roll soft shell crab ! You cannot go wrong here!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Sushi was blah. Rice was dry on all rolls. Ordered Spicy Tuna, California. I have had better sushi from Fry's Food Stores.