“Great happy hour”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Love this place especially for their happy hour. It can get really busy there for a weekday lunch so service isn't the greatest then. They should have more wait staff working on these busiest times. Completely full from 1 of their rolls and feel guilty for not ordering more because the bill is so low! Way better than Sushi Garden or Sushi hama. Even my friends were pleasantly surprised when I brought them there.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank PandaJade

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very good sushi quickly”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The pluses for this restaurant are the quick service and tasty choices. There really is no particular minus except that you are kinda rushed with getting your food so quickly. (Well that is really not much of a minus.) Anyway, we were there visiting our son and his fiance. They were familiar with the choices and we were not. A tip would be to look at the menu in advance to know what you want. You get your drinks immediately, then soup and salad also. They must anticipate the most popular orders to get your sushi out to you so quickly. Normally it takes a lot of time to get a sushi order. They had some rolls etc. that we had not seen before so it was great to try some new things. We ordered many rolls and nigiri for the four of us. We barely were able to finish it all but somebody had to do it. I would say try this place if you are in Tucson and like getting served quickly.

• Visited May 2012
“Tired restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

It's sad, but I think the economy has had an effect on a lot of restaurants in Tucson and Sushi Ten is one. We ate there tonight for the first time and the experience was a bit depressing. The decor is tired and the place was dirty. There was lots of food on the floor. It was as if nobody really cared. The Miso soup was luke warm and the edamame was droopy and flavorless. We ordered some sushi and that turned out OK. Also our waiter was very pleasant and helpful. My wife had a crab and cucumber and avocado roll that was nice and I had a salmon avocado roll that was fresh and tasty and a very generous portion. For some reason the seaweed on the roll was very chewy though, but it didn't spoil the flavor. We also ordered some shrimp shumai that didn't taste great and a beef Teriyaki that was dreadful. The beef was dry and cold and so we sent it back. They were kind enough to take this item off the bill but later the hostess/cashier admitted that they couldn't serve fresh beef at that price ($8.95) and that it was pre-cooked and defrosted. To replace the beef we ordered a chicken Yakisoba that was hot and fresh but pretty lacking in flavor...a very bog-standard dish. I don't like disparaging restaurants when many are struggling with a poor economy, but I think they would be better served by taking greater pride in their cleanliness, decor and fresh food to attract customers from the competition. I hope they read this review and up their game.

• Visited May 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“I love the all-you-can-eat deal.”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

When I am starving for sushi, Sushi Ten is a great place to go. The sushi is well prepared. I especially love the spicy scallops.
The decor is not the greatest, but the food is.

Mill Valley, California
“Can't beat the happy hour”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

The sushi is decent and the prices are great.
The only thing to be aware here is ordering too much.
Also, the use cream cheese in some of the rolls. I'll skip that next time.

Visited February 2012