“IHOP has several good plusses, but it fell short in several ways” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #510 of 1,971 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“IHOP has several good plusses, but it fell short in several ways”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stopped by and the parking lot was packed. The good news was it meant lot of people must have wanted to eat there. The bad news was that the wait was terrible. The wait to get a seat, the wait to get my order, and the wait to get my food.

When the food came, the french toast was quite tasty, but the peaches were solid slivers of orange ice.

The waitress was very friendly and I felt sorry that they were all so very overworked. She let me have my food for free, so that made up for a lot. So I *wanted* to like the place, and under other conditions I probably would.

• Visited February 2014

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Average food and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food was average and service was slow. The only good thing was the price was ok for what we got. The service was friendly but slow.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
El Paso, Texas
“IHOP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Friendly staff. When inquired about searching for dry ice, inquired amongst their staff to direct me to the nearest location to purchase.

Visited December 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“This IHop does not measure up”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have visited many Ihop restaurants around the country and am usually quite satisfied. However, this one is the worst for service, worst for food, and worst for surly staff. We have been to this particular Ihop twice now, because I believe that any person can have a bad day, and one bad experience may not mean that that this is the way it always is. However, this was terrible both times, so we will not be going back. We go to Tucson about every other year to visit family.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Atascadero, California
“Don't Waste your Money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I went here for dinner, what a mistake. I ordered fried chicken and my wife ordered chicken fried steak. The fried chicken was WAY over done and dry. The whole time we were there the wait staff was amusing themselves with horse play. Talking and joking very loud. Seems like we were there forever and could not wait to leave. Did not go back for breakfast.

Visited July 2013