Tripadvisor

Mariscos Chihuahua
Order Online
Ranked #711 of 2,224 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I really wanted this to be a good find and I don't give a poor review lightly because I know how hard it is to run a successful restaurant, but this was a letdown. Sorry. Seafood has to be fresh and french fries not cooked in older oil used for fish.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I have eaten here many times and I am always happy with my choices. One of my favorites is the shrimp in green sauce served with rice and a side salad. My other go to is the Seven Seas soup... YUM. I am originally from NY and when ever friends or family come I always take them here.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

The Camarones Culichi was as good as my friends had been telling. For years, my friends strongly recommended that I go to Mariscos Chihuahua and order the Camarones Culichi. It was delicious. I have have this entree at other restaurants, but this was indeed the BEST

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Went to Mariscos Chihuahua for dinner. I ordered the Filete Culichi($15.95) which is 2 large fish filets sauteed in house spices served in a creamy green sauce with house salad, fries, and rice and another order the Camarones Culichi($15.95) which is Shrimp sauteed in our house spices served in a creamy green sauce, house salad, fries, and rice. Both meals were very tasty and filling. the Creamy green sauce is wonderful, not spicy, but very tasty. Service was good and prompt. Be advised that the menu prices have changed; there not the same price on some 3rd party websites. I have a picture attached with prices as of Aug 31, 2018.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

My friend loves this place and eats here all the time. It was my first time and I really liked the ceviche and my shrimp tacos a lot! This is a locally owned business and is negatively impacted by the road construction at Ina and I-10 so we like to support the businesses that are hit hard. A fun place to take kids and families.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Michelle J

Been to Mariscos Chihuahua? Share your experiences!