“We love this restaurant!”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Too bad they're only open until 2pm. We've been there over 20 times, usually for breakfast, but a few times for lunch. The food is always fresh and flavorful. They offer several unique items, skillets, Benedicts, pancakes, and more. They have it all. We plan to go back often!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

After hearing rave reviews from some friends, I ventured in for lunch and tried the Bananas Presley. Two buttermilk pancakes with sliced bananas, melty peanut butter, choc chips, salted honey butter and a bacon pompadour. If you like sweet stuff, give these a try. The service was good and the staff was friendly even though they were very busy at lunch.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

It had been many years since last visit to Good Egg. Pleasant surprise.
Good and creative menu with heath conscious cookery combined with old standards.
Service very good, clean, modern, comfortable, and morning coffee much better than average coffee shop swill.
Bkfst egg entrees all great.
Wife had BLTA in which she is normally very picky. More sandwiches fail than pass her taste test. Good Egg passed with really good comments.
Will return again as semi-regular.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I had our first date at IHOP and for years would eat there on a regular basis. I never liked the way I left feeling full and sluggish after though and it led me to try other places. Well the Good Egg has won us both over multiple times.

My favorite thing about this place aside from the great service is their informative menu with a variety of options for everyone. You want a decadent dessert-like french toast meal? Get the Four Peaks (dear lord its so good). You want a cinnamon roll the size of a large plate? They have that too! Healthy protein filled meal with veggies and low in calories? Oh yeah, they even have a meal with action protein powder in it. Perfect for after a weekend morning workout.

They have flavor of the day with their coffee and I love going and having them surprise me with what they have, always delicious, even if you skip any cream or sugar.

The service is great as well.

I really can't say a bad word about this place, it has options for everyone and you dont walk away feeling sluggish and uncomfortable like at other similar types of restaurants. My only complaint is that I found them sooner!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place was as it's name suggested...good, but nothing great. Our food was average, server was nice. Coffee was disappointing for a breakfast place, and expensive. Portions were small...my first time ever finishing my food at a breakfast place, which made me think the price was a bit high for the small portions.