“Good food, good service”

Saguaro Corners Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 2,246 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our OLD SPANISH TRAIL COMFORT FOOD in our dining room, on our patio or at our bar! We've been serving our local guests, our sightseeing tourist friends and hungry travelers right outside Saguaro National Park since 1956. We feature fun food for the whole family in a beautiful pleasant setting with wildlife and desert beauty right outside our windows. We're now open at 8am for weekend breakfast every Saturday and Sunday. Great new breakfast/brunch menu sure to please your entire group! Plus we have great music on the patio Thursday through Saturday. We feature a great craft beer selection including taster flights!
Reviewed July 27, 2017

It's like a diner. It's not fancy, so when you walk in don't expect to see 5 star decor. Having said that, I really enjoyed eating here. There is a sports bar and a restaurant room beyond it. We sat at a table in the back corner next to large windows. While we waited for our order, we watched colorful birds bathing in the small waterfall and resting on the bird hanger. I was able to get several good pictures of the local birds.

I wanted to something local, so I ordered the house special, Shrimp and Grits. It was delicious, but if you don't like a lot of sauce, ask for it on the side. To drink I had the jalepeno infused mango margarita. It was hot but very flavorful. The service was great; our waitress was very friendly and attentive.

The menu offers lots of options; fish, beef and chicken dishes. There are also burgers and big sandwiches.

It was a very enjoyable visit and i would go back again.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 25, 2017

My husband and I stopped here last Sunday after visiting Colossal Cave. It was great! They have a sports bar and a dining area that has two walls of windows. We sat at a two top by the window and really enjoyed looking out at the desert and the wild life. Lots of birds there! Food was very good. Hubby hade an ahi tuna sandwich and I had their prime rib sandwich. Very good and is definitely enough to share between two people. Homemade French fries were good but could have been cooked a little longer. Everything is made from scratch there. We each had a prickly pear margarita on the rocks and they were delish! Service was very good as well!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

I went here with locals who thought this place was awesome, but I didnt see the hype. It was a regular restaurant with crappy seats (literally one of the seats I sat on was an old torn seat) and high food and beer prices. Luckily my friends were the one paying as personally I would have felt riped off for those prices with the mediocre food, I guess they can charge those prices since you are in the middle of no where. I say skip it and spend the extra time driving to somewhere...anywhere else.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Went here with grandkids on a Monday night. We sat outside with a great view of the mountains as the sun set. Shelby was a very capable and friendly server. The good is good with a nice variety on the menu. I had the pulled pork sandwich which was very good. We liked the fries, too. The place has been around for 60 years and the surroundings don't look like they have changed much. A real throwback environment. Relaxed and comfortable are two appropriate terms for this restaurant.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

My husband and I pass this restaurant frequently and decided to give it a try. We were not impressed. It is very near the Saguaro National Park which must account for why the place had as many customers as it did, and perhaps if we had sat outside we would have enjoyed the experience more. Inside it is very dated. The chairs are standard banquet room chairs and in poor condition with splits and leaking cushioning. The floor in the dining area we were in was carpeted and I sure couldn't tell what color it had been originally. Yuck. They have nice big windows looking out into what is a courtyard of some kind and a large rock water feature. Obviously meant to be a feature. Except the weeds are over taking the area and the water feature and there was discarded grill? and trash in a corner clearly visible from the window. There are many bird feeders out and they are filled so someone is going out there to do that, why not clean it up out there too? Now for the food. My pasta dish was cold in spite of being warned that the dish was very hot. My husband's meal was luke warm at best. I sent mine back for re-heating. The flavor was good once heated. The prices are, in my opinion, high for the type of food offered and certainly for the "ambiance" of the restaurant. The server did discount my meal some because it wasn't hot, which we did not ask for but appreciated. We may go back and try it again if we can sit outside, and even then for perhaps a happy hour, not a meal. There are so many excellent restaurants in Tucson this was a disappointment.

Date of visit: March 2017