“Never a Disappointment”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #381 of 2,048 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have visited this restaurant several times now and the food is always fresh, well prepared and tasty. We love the pot pie soup, the broccoli soup, chicken salad, fresh fruit, croissant sandwiches, ice cream...in fact I can't think of anything we've tried that we didn't enjoy. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is the ambience. It always looks a little dingy, but I see them cleaning so I know it's not dirty.

1  Thank Sheri M

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Real food for affordable prices! Employees are very friendly and management cares about staff and diners. Well done- one of my favorite places!

1  Thank Theresa D
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Its a family standby. It is consistently good. Huge sandwiches & fantastic salad bar make this a top notch! Free ice cream for desert. Great soup too!

1  Thank JLHR1962
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I like that Jason's has their nutritional calculator online. I enjoy their turkey and mediterranean wraps. Hubby likes the Club Royale. Their Texas chili is great and they have an excellent salad bar and yummy free soft serve FF yogurt. Ask for a one trip salad bar (cheaper) if you want it with a meal or are not ravenous! You can pack a lot of salad into a bowl on one trip if determined!

1  Thank CorgiButtercup
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We eat here often. We have never been disappointed. We usually get the salad bar due to the variety. My advice to you is try BOTH crackers. Delicious. And bring a sweater. Its usually chilly.

1  Thank Tundrachoochoo