“Fun and good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Monroe, Oregon
“Fun and good food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

BBQ was good. Pulled pork had some parts a little dry. Beans were superb. Cowboy Coffe Porter was very good. Guitarist on Sunday night played some songs we liked to sing to. Overall, good relaxed evening with decent service.

3 Thank Joseph B

Tucson, Arizona
“Good Steak in a Relaxing Environment”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I like this restaurant. The steaks are good. The food is prepared very well. Not a lot of choices but what is on the menu is excellent. The staff were very friendly and responsive. The interior is not the best but it's clean and welcoming. I like the outdoor eating area. I rate this as one of my favorite restaurants in Tucson because it is off the beaten track and is not crowded and noisy. You can get a very good meal and sit and visit with friends. It's definitely NOT a greasy spoon as one reviewer rated it.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Auntzann
Tucson, Arizona
“Great views, very good food”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My husband and I wanted to try this place for lunch. As we were driving there we called to get the approximate location and was told by the Chef who answered the phone it did not serve lunch and opened after 4:00pm, but to come anyway & he would fix us something. He greeted us at the door and made us feel welcomed. Told us there wasn't much choice since it was closed but said the pulled pork sandwich was available and delicious. He also poured us some ice cold beer. The sandwich was delicious! I am not a big pulled pork fan but his was excellent and I couldn't stop eating the homemade potato chips. We definitely will come back again to try their other stuff. Can't wait to try the trout! Thank you Chef Peter for a remarkable "lunch". :)

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank Inessa R
tucson
“poor management and staff”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

what a great atmosphere to have such poor attention to reataurant 101...took my wife for date nite had been a few times before...three tables on friday night..hmmn...hostes was nice and seated us an empty but cozy placeright next to a 24" box fan..yes we moved...server was right there and politely tok drink orders...my paper printed menu looked like it had been a place mat for children...ordered the bone in pork ribs..excellent..and the green chile cheese crisp..well doughy flour tortilla and chees ..the crisp part never happened..too bad it could have been tasty..had the rib eye done very nicely and a burger..oops..the burger itself was great..yet the botton bun was burnt and maybe the top was to so they gave me an ice cold top bun..really! THE BUTT PART OF THE ICEBURG..you only had 2 tables in the restaurant..the fries were perfect..oh wait the waitress was so engaged with a patron at the bar oops no condiments...restaurant 101 ..condiments go on the table after the order but before the food..yes I ate most of the fries before my condomints ever came..the burger is served dry.okay so maybe tehe waitress wanted to let us be romantic so my second galss of ice tea(101 degrees today) comes with no ice..yes no ice..warm tea ..okay there is more..the apple cobbler ...awesome..yet the iced over french vanilla ice cream should have been scraped off to reveal a fresher ice cream...remember there are only two tables now..so i politely explain these to the waitress but who cares...what a great place...a shame it probably wont be there in 6 months...signed..dissapointed regular

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank hugh m
“Awful”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Local greasy spoon with poor food and shabby decor. Not a place I would recommend or return too. The prices were cheap but you get what you pay for.

• Visited September 2012