“The Ritz Of Fast Food Restaurants”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #284 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Neighborhood: El Presidio
Neighborhood: El Presidio
Reviewed January 14, 2016

You think all fast food restaurants and burger joints are alike? Think again! Freddy's tastes like a gourmet burger made by a restaurant that caters to people who like to taste grilled beef and real beef at that. In addition, just to tantalize your taste buds, they add real bacon, not to mention all the fixings. And you can taste each one of them from onions to tomatoes to lettuce. The buns aren't bad either. When you walk away from the restaurant your hungers are satisfied until the next time you see the Freddy's sign. It's the Ritz of Fast Food.

1  Thank Linda C

Reviewed December 10, 2015

This is my favorite from the recent explosion of Tucson burger joints. The burgers remind me of Steak and Shake from the midwest. The fries are shoestring style and delicious!

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Whenever I want to go overboard with eating food that is off my diet, I head to Freddy's. In my opinion, it has the best burgers and fries of all of the fast food restaurants. I will be returning for the custard sundae next time, as I was too full to indulge, and yet it was tempting!

Reviewed September 29, 2015

I love burgers and I really like them thick... so when I first visited I expected to be a little disappointed BUT I was wrong... these burgers are great! They are juicy and delicious and the fries with the fry sauce can't be beat. Once you are absolutely full and happy it's time to order a custard and you get happy all over again... My favorite meal is the Double California style combo followed by a Turtle Sundae... Trust me... you're gonna like it...

Reviewed August 5, 2015

Went here with high hopes and was disappointed. The food has little to no flavor and is definitely not a good value for the cost.