“Best burgers in town” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zinburger
Ranked #37 of 1,944 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best burgers in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is a good thing that I eat red meat so rarely as I could easily become addicted to Zinburger. The burgers are simply divine, especially the Kobe beef burger, and the fries equally fantastic. Try the truffle oil fries for a real treat. I restrained myself and did not order a milkshake but they certainly looked tempting. This is not your simple fast food burger joint. This is a lovely restaurant with terrific service, a great variety, lovely ambience - in short, a high class place for a good ol' burger.

• Visited June 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Have the shakes & Fries/ skip the burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Another over-rated Fox restaurant. Burgers are mediocre but the shakes are incomparable and the fries are the best.

Visited March 2013
Scottsdale Arizona
“Great burger....but there's a drawback”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

The burgers were great. The beverages great, the service OK but not great...asked for refills on the bev but apparently was forgotten .... asked a second time and had success.

The zucchini appetizer was fairly large and it was good, the onions rings also great. The cole slaw had an unusual taste, not sure if there was some citrus added or something else, not overpowering but not what I expected in cole slaw....still good, quite a large portion.

If all of this is so great....why not more stars ????

Because when I go to a restaurant that seats people inside and outside, many many people, (I suspect 100 or so when fully seated), I expect there will be more than one toilet for women and one toilet for men.
I visited this restaurant before is was Zinburger...same ownership; they remodeled prior to opening Zinburger.....no reason why a better restroom set up couldn't have been part of the equation. It's bad when you're eating at Zinburger and you have to visit the PF Chang's next door to use a restroom.

• Visited May 2013
Johnstown, Colorado
“Outstanding service, a bit pricy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went here after graduation and the staff was excellent...we were a bit late for our reservation and they were more than accommodating...even allowed us to bring in our own cake (which we shared with our waitress). Had a party of 9 and they DIDN'T include gratuity...which was a pleasant surprise (so we left more than the typical 18%). Burgers are $10-15 with NO side...I don't get that...it is just a burger??? Sides are good, but expensive too...overall I'd say it was good, but over-priced, but that's what you get for 'ultra modern'

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I took one of my clients out to dinner. The hostess was very polite. She seated us right away. Our food came out quickly, and hot. Our server checked on us often. The burgers maybe pricey, but they are good. The Mac and cheese is awesome too. At the end, someone else paid for our meal. Both the server ans the manager came up to us to tell us this. I was completely shocked. This made our night!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Zinburger? Share your experiences!