“Outstanding service, a bit pricy”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Ranked #30 of 2,050 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went here after graduation and the staff was excellent...we were a bit late for our reservation and they were more than accommodating...even allowed us to bring in our own cake (which we shared with our waitress). Had a party of 9 and they DIDN'T include gratuity...which was a pleasant surprise (so we left more than the typical 18%). Burgers are $10-15 with NO side...I don't get that...it is just a burger??? Sides are good, but expensive too...overall I'd say it was good, but over-priced, but that's what you get for 'ultra modern'

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I took one of my clients out to dinner. The hostess was very polite. She seated us right away. Our food came out quickly, and hot. Our server checked on us often. The burgers maybe pricey, but they are good. The Mac and cheese is awesome too. At the end, someone else paid for our meal. Both the server ans the manager came up to us to tell us this. I was completely shocked. This made our night!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We'll definitely be back! Great with gluten free food, and the service was quick and friendly - perfect combination.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is one of our new favorites (both locations are great).

The restaurant does great with food allergies (mine is gluten), and we really enjoy the service. My favorite burger is El Diablo. You won't regret going here!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Maybe some might not agree, but the kobe burger is the best burger in town. I have mentioned this restaurant to all my friends and family and they now have a favorite burger spot. I order my kobe medium rare switch out the mushrooms for avocado and add bacon. You will fall in love. Sweet Potato frys are really tasty as well.