WINNER WONDERLAND

Zinburger
Ranked #39 of 1,935 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I went to that one because I usually go to the one on river rd. But i sure didn't make a mistake. The food was incredible good and the service was very friendly. We were seated right away and I had no trouble parking at all (the other zinburger is more crowded). I would definitely return to this one!

• Visited April 2013

Tucson
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

When you are first served your burger, you may be a bit disappointed because there are no sides, just the burger. But that burger is really a full meal. The patties are huge and the toppings generous. I love the turkey burger. It is very flavorful and never dry. The sides are perfect to share. We've shared the double truffle fries and the fried zucchini. Both are really good.

The restaurant itself is a bit loud and at both locations, I've gotten really cold from the A/C - which never happens. For some reason it blows straight down very hard. Beware.

They also have a pretty good happy hour - sides are half-price, as are wine and draft beer. They fill up pretty quickly because of the happy hour.

• Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great burgers, not too much else on the menu, but prices way too high if you add a side”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

On my last two trips to Zin Burger on E. Grant Rd. in Tucson, the restaurant was almost empty. With such wonderful-tasting burgers, you'd wonder why they aren't busier, but I think it's because a burger runs from $10 - $14 and that is without a drink or any kind of side dish. If they would run a special and include a side, I would consider going back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Troy, MI
“Great burgers, great servers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of our favorite burger places in north central Tucson. Tucson is getting some really nice burgers "joints" and Zinburger is at or near the top of the list. The servers are always nice and on our last trip is was a bit chilly and windy, but we decided to sit on the enclosed patio. She worked with us to situate our table so we were warmed by the heater and out of the wind. My husband and I had two different burgers, swapped some bites from each others and were hard pressed to say which was better. good fries, beer worked for the hubby and the flavored tea was delicious. Our server did tell me if I didn't like my tea she would swap it out...I don't like teas that taste like I'm drinking flowers.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We couldn't get into our hotel (loews ventana - will never stay there again) and went in search of a target store. We passed this place and couldn't resist the name being lovers of wine and burgers....we were very pleasantly surprised. The waitress was way overloaded as the place was crowded for a Monday mid-afternoon but the staff pulled together and the service was just fine. There were yummy milkshakes and real burgers for the kids (not just a kid burger). My burger came with onions sautéed in wine - loved it and will try to recreate at home. They have a nice outdoor area for seating as well as indoor seating. We aren't likely to visit Tucson again soon but if we did I would certainly go back here.

Visited April 2013