“A little piece of Italy in Tucson”
Review of Frost Gelato

Frost Gelato
Ranked #5 of 62 Dessert in Tucson
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Excellent gelato! All of the flavors I tasted were great. The Dark Chocolate is wonderful. Don't forget an espresso to go with that gelato. Bene, bene, molto bene.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The most awesome tastes. You can taste as many flavors as you like before you decide and it's hard to decide! Everything is wonderful. My favorite is a combination of chocolate and sea-Salt Caramel. Yummmmm. I have to say I'm glad they aren't in my neighborhood, because I would spend a lot of time and money here.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The gelato here is excellent. There are many different flavors of gelato to choose from. It is hard to decide which one you want. I have tried several flavors my favorite is the tiramisu. I highly recommend this shop for dessert or a delicious snack.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Frost is the best! Ask about the seasonal flavors and try a few samples. Gelato may not seem very southwestern-y if you're from out of town, but now that they're getting franchises across the country and even in Kuwait, this is a place that all Americans can be proud of. It's pleasant, clean, well-designed, and absolutely delicious. I recommend the gianduia (chocolate hazelnut).

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place is amazing. You can try whatever you would like and whatever you try is delicious. My favorite is the pineapple gelato. It is so hard to choose with all the yummy flavors. Glad I do not live too close or else I would be in trouble!

Been to Frost Gelato? Share your experiences!