“Frozen Deliciousness”
Review of Frost Gelato

Frost Gelato
Ranked #5 of 62 Dessert in Tucson
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place is amazing. You can try whatever you would like and whatever you try is delicious. My favorite is the pineapple gelato. It is so hard to choose with all the yummy flavors. Glad I do not live too close or else I would be in trouble!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The gelato is amazing. It's so yummy. They let you try any of the flavors so that it is hard to choose which one or ones to enjoy!

The staff is here is fun and the service is great. We have noticed a big difference between Frost locations. The one here is great. The one located at La Encantata is also very good. Don't go to the one on Oracle! The staff there just doesn't seem to be as good.

The staff at this location brings out small glasses of water while you are enjoying your gelato. They always seem to be wiping up a spill or a spot on the floor. They always greet you when you walk in the door.

This is the place for a yummy treat. Yes, it's a little pricey. What do they say? An affordable luxury?

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I had never tried gelato before, so I have little in the gelato world to which I can compare tonight's visit to Frost. But I can say that it was delicious! The sign right outside the door advertises that one scoop of ice cream has the same calories as two scoops of gelato. Of course I ordered 2 scoops of gelato to compensate. That set me back about $4, but I was ok with that when the creamy delight went into my mouth. I had limoncello and espresso chip. My husband had coconut. All were intense, creamy and delicious. The presentation of the flavors were beautiful. The limoncello had a little bottle of limoncello in it and of course the espresso chip had a little mug of espresso beans in it. It was a warm night so we ate outside. Most nights in Tucson are like this, so the limited indoor seating at little tables wouldn't probably be a big problem. Overall, a great place. I'll put this on my list for the next time we visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wow! This stuff is addicting! The caramel sea salt was awesome, as were the five other flavors we tried.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The gelato was very good. We had not idea what to expect but were so pleased that we returned a couple days later. Wonderful presentation, samples, great favors and very creamy! This is a must stop!

Been to Frost Gelato? Share your experiences!