“Satisfies the Chinese food craving”
Review of Gee's Garden

Gee's Garden
Ranked #766 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
hanoi
“Satisfies the Chinese food craving”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife badly wanted to eat Chinese food and we chose Gee's Garden based on reviews and recommendations. We went for dinner with friends unfamiliar with Chinese dinners and the food met all our needs. The House Special Tofu Hotpot was good value and tasty with squid and shrimp and lots of vegetables. The Beijing Pork Chops were also very good. We had WonTon soup, long beans, and orange chicken that were tasty but quite American. Service was prompt and servings were generous. We took home a bag of food which is unusual for us. Prices were very reasonable and all the staff were friendly. There were no Chinese customers and we didn't try any dim sum. The restaurant is huge, but we were comfortable and we enjoyed out meal.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank jimHanoi

Arizona
“Excellent Dimsum (Saturdays/Sundays Only) in the Heart of Tucson, AZ”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The Asian in me just hankers for Dimsum every now and then. I've been to San Francisco, New York, Chicago Chinatowns to eat dimsum. I've also been to HongKong and Beijing where they really serve authentic Dimsum dishes. Somehow, Gee's Garden managed to serve DIMSUM dishes that are comparable to those of the places I've mentioned. I'm glad that I don't have to fly inorder to get my dimsum fix in Tucson.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank GhenTravelbug
“Excellent authentic Chinese / dim sum”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Busy, huge restaurant but never unpleasant atmosphere. I've ordered off the normal menu and done just dim sum and you wont regret either .

Prices seem a tad high but the quality of the food more than makes up for it. Usually when I go in the place seems to be filled with people and families speaking Chinese... That's a good sign in my book.

2 Thank forreals