“The Best”
Review of Jonathan's Cork

Jonathan's Cork
Ranked #108 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jonathan's Cork is a longtime Tucson favorite featuring Buffalo, Ostrich, Fresh Fish, Seafood, Game Meats and Angus Beef with a Southwestern flair.Award-winning chef and owner Jonathan Landeen and his wife, Colette, welcome you to a casual, Southwestern setting accented with DeGrazia prints, Native American art and four beehive fireplaces.
Tucson
“The Best”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great bar, people and dinner. Jonathan attracts a great local crowd. Anytime you go, you will find someone you may know. Jonathan serves a consistently excellent dinner and has a great wine list! For out of towners, this a must stop for a drink and/or dinner. You will enjoy it.

• Visited December 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Best Restaurant in Tucson”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We eat at Jonathan's Cork at least once a week and have yet to tire of the food or the company. There food is consistently excellent and Jonathan offers a variety of selections from delicious seafood (the best samon in Tucson) to tender anf flavorful steaks; also offered are pasta dishes; buffalo, ostrich. Yummy desserts and reasonable prices. A great wine list also, plus a full bar. The staff is friendly and welcoming and it is place you will want to visit often.

• Visited December 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Drinks and dinner with Friends”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We have been going to Jonathan's Cork for years. Every time we go it is like going home again. Jonathan, Collette and Joe set a family like tone in this restaurant. The bar is wonderful with a lot of regulars that are glad to see you again. the food is superb and very diverse. In all the years we have gone there, we have never had to send anything back to the kitchen. Although the Steaks and Seafood are great, my favorite is the Liver and Onions trimmed with crisp Jalepeno Bacon. No one in town does this dish better than Jonathan's. We live in the far Northwest of Tucson so the trip to get there is long but it is worth the trip,

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big surprise”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by a co-worker of my wife's and I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. The food was simply sensational. I was practically licking my plate clean. This is quite possibly the finest meal I've eaten out in my four years of living in Tucson.

Visited July 2012
AnnabelleTucson_Az, Owner at Jonathan's Cork, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Glad we surprised you! Thanks for your comments.
Tucson
“How did I miss this one?”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've lived in Tucson for 15 years and just recently visited Jonathan's Cork for the first time. I seriously felt like I'd come home when I walked in the front door, the atmosphere is that comfortable. The decor is vintage seventies, with comfie wood captain's chairs, formally set tables, and subdued lighting. The menu is amazing with choices ranging from fresh seafood to wild game. I've seen the owner/chef on local television and knew he was imaginative and talented and I wasn't disappointed. The prices were higher but the choices were many and the service was wonderful. The wait staff were extremely personable and really seemed to care that each and every guest had a good experience. I will definitely visit again, and again.

• Visited September 2012
AnnabelleTucson_Az, Owner at Jonathan's Cork, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
We are really happy that you discovered us!! Thanks for your positive comments. See you again!