“Great take-out!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Used Bazil's while we were staying at a local resort,gave them a call and the food was ready in 10 minutes with plates, utensils ,cheese and treats for the kids.Food was great and hot and the people were great.The ATM near the restaurant was down so I could not get cash for the food since they have a cash or check only but were more than happy to accommodate me with my card.I plan to try the restaurant side next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I had not been to Bazil's for many years because of a bad experience but relented to my husband''s request to try it again. We went last night and unfortunately my first reaction is still the same, my food was awful. The good things are the ambience and the service was impeccable. I had the Linguine with White Clam Sauce and it was unedible, I left almost the entire dish except the 3 bites I took to determine it was bad...it was as though an entire can of clams, liquid & all was dumped onto overcooked linguine and brought to the table.I guess by the other reviews pizza is the way to go...too bad because it is a little neighborhood gem...

2  Thank Dibrad
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The owner was so pleasant and helpful to two out of towners that we went back a second night of our 3 night trip to Tucson!! The food was amazing and the service was top notch! Thank you Max for an amazing pizza and taking such great care of us!!
We heard about this place while making a Safeway stop for some hotel snacks.... And we will make a trip to Tucson again just to see Max and have his amazing pizza!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

The service was outstanding and the food delicious. We love this pizza so very much that we order it over and over again. Outstanding!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Name is disconcerting as this is a sit down,family and business friendly Italian Restaurant.
Complete meals with great service from local owners and staff. Not a chain.Must try the several veal dishs and antipasto