“Always good!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I love this place! It's been around forever! The curry or shop suey (chicken) is always delicious! Plus, if you go there frequently, they remember you and what you like!

Also, they have a great little store!

There are newer reviews for Lotus Garden

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here and we were very impressed with the service and friendliness of everyone there. The restaurant is very lovely with a pond and goldfish outside as you go in. Inside is not gaudy, as with most Chinese restaurants. There are cloth napkins and tablecloths. The food was disappointing though. I had the sweet and sour shrimp and my husband had Kung Pao chicken. The sweet and sour shrimp was far too sweet and almost inedible. The shrimp was nice sized but it was hard to get past the sweetness of this dish. My husband's Kung Pao, was good but not the best that he's had. They give you almond cookies after dinner, which is a nice touch.
There is also a gift shop with some really nice items to purchase.
We usually try a restaurant twice before deciding whether we will go back or not, unless it's really bad. We plan to order something different than what we had. Hope this helps you to decide if you want to go to Lotus Garden or not. :-)

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We ordered a family combo since there were only two of us and it seemed like a good way to get a variety. The dishes, including the Kung Pao chicken, were bland. Service was OK, but the waiter never returned to check on us. All the regulars there seemed to be having a great time, but as tourists, we were pretty much ignored.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We just finished eating here, and I am not sure what all of the great reviews are for. Service was not great and the food was only average. FYI, They do not have a kids menu. We will not be making a repeat visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is the best chinese food ive found... And they are always very careful concerning my Gluten free restrictions due to celiac... Most of their menu can be made gluten free at ur request!

2  Thank jasbedt0630