“consitantly good chinese food”
Review of Lotus Garden

Lotus Garden
Ranked #470 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Lotus Gardens is the oldest Chinese restaurant in Tucson. The food is always great as well as the service. Last Sat was an exception on the service. It was a bit spotty. I'm sure it was because summer in Tucson is really slow for restaurants. For some reason they were extremely busy and the waitress was overwhelmed. We still had a great time and as usual the food was excellent

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I am a Asian buffet junkie, however I decided to try out a 'sit-down' Asian restaurant instead. The appetizers and eggrolls were delicious, while the main courses ranged between ok (sweet and sour chicken) through good (Lo Mein). I feel like they could have better food, perhaps we ordered the wrong items. I must mention that their fried rice is worthy. Lotus Garden stood out from so many restaurants by the exceptional service experienced during our meal. I must say the staff was attentive to our needs but not obnoxiously. I recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a deviation to the normal Asian Buffet.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Gluten free Asian food is hard to come by - but Lotus Garden has 80% of their menu is GF. The staffer on the phone was helpful, and the food was great when we got it home. My husband (who is not GF) loved his meal as well, and we were impressed with the lunch serving sizes - lots of food.

Highly recommend to others!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

One of the highlights of spending time in Tucson every winter is knowing we can go to the Lotus Garden as often as we want. The food is fresh and always nicely presented. We usually have several family gatherings there with little ones. The staff is friendly and attentive; kids are treated with respect (not something you always find). They have a wide variety of dishes and are happy to make adjustments: a little spicer, a little milder, extra sauce, no sauce, extra peapods, no peapods. The owner is usually present and he stops to chat making sure everything is good. The food is delicious with traditional dishes and unique entrees.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Once again let down with Chinese food in Tucson. I ordered the Mongolian Beef and it was loaded with a salty red sauce which made the dish barely edible. I ordered an iced tea which never came but the lady that handles water was good. The atmosphere here is the best part of the restaurant which is nicely done. I wish the food was as good.