“One of the best resturants in Tucson”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lotus Garden

Lotus Garden
Ranked #448 of 1,977 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the best resturants in Tucson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We love the Lotus Garden and have eaten there many times throughout the years. The food is delicious and the service is very good. We have never had a bad experience there. In particular, we like the chicken in a bag and the beef fried rice.
They also have an extensive wine list and a store attached to the resturant. The store is very interesting. Make sure to check it out.
They also offer take out.

• Visited March 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Don't come to Tucson without eating at the Lotus Garden!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

Ok, yes, I've reviewed the Lotus Garden before. And yes, I STILL love it. So what's different? Well, believe it or not, I branched out this time. And I got reviews from my extended family on what they ordered. I always get the walnut shrimp. I can't help it. I adore this dish and this time was no different. Be forewarned, it is quite sweet. But it is absolutely delicious!

My aunt ordered the lo mein, which I tried. I had no idea lo mein could be that good--seriously. My dad had the chop suey--very tasty, too. My sister loves their moo shu. The last member of the family with us had the lemon chicken. She raved about that, as well. I've traveled a lot and heaven knows I eat out a lot. I have never encountered a restaurant so consistently fabulous as the Lotus Garden. Don't have time free for dinner? Go for lunch! Just go!

• Visited February 2012
Arizona
“not good chinese food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

I had a bunch of dishes to try for lunch with our group from work. I haven't had good Chinese food for a very long time, and I still haven't. The best dish was kung pao beef, which was okay, and some egg plant dish, which was okay. The cashew chicken was only edible.

This place is nothing to look at inside or out and there is definitely no atmosphere. When I say it had a stale smell upon first entering, I'm being positive.

If you want good Chinese food that is worth paying for, this isn't it. I have eaten worse, though, at Panda Express, so I guess this place is worth two stars in comparison.

• Visited September 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“It's only rated a 5 because the rating scale doesn't go any higher!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I traveled to Tucson recently and ate at my favorite restaurant, Lotus Garden. I always order walnut shrimp because it's to die for. This trio was no exception. However, this trip I also had egg rolls and sampled my sister's lo mein.

The egg rolls were fantastic! Very crispy. Delicious and not greasy like so many are. The li mien was very good. I won't give up my walnut shrimp for it, but if lo mein is your favorite, I'll bet this would top all others!

The service and atmosphere were superb, as always. I've been to Lotus Garden enough now to say their high quality is very consistent. If you're in Tucson, don't miss going to this gem!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“The best Chinese restaurant in Tucson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2011

The Lotus Garden is THE best Chinese restaurant I have had the pleasure to visit. The atmosphere is very nice--complete with linen tablecloths and muted decor. The service is always top notch and the food just can't be improved upon! Try the walnut shrimp. You can't go wrong.

• Visited February 2011
3 Thank eh4643

Been to Lotus Garden? Share your experiences!