“Really Good Indian Food”
Review of New Delhi Palace

New Delhi Palace
Ranked #458 of 2,213 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2017

We had their daily lunch buffet rather than choose from their plentiful menu. Tuesday's they offer a page of their regular priced entree's for $6.95. The curry chicken and tandoori chicken were excellent and the lamb meatballs were fantastic. Plenty of fresh cooked favorable vegetables. The black beans and lentils were very good and the rice was plentiful. We topped off our meal with the Indian version of rice pudding. It was different than any we have ever had but was very very good. They provided an excellent fresh hot naan with our meal,

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Out of all the Indian luncheon buffets in Tucson this is the best. It is a little pricey at $10 but the quality and freshness of the food is very good. I love their chutney.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

One curry fits all. This is what you will get in this restaurant. Same tomato curry is used for all the vegetarian dishes. Paneer tikka masala is grilled paneer with gravy. There was hardly any paneer in it. When complained, the manager was courteous to take the plate back and did not charge for it. We asked for a veg kadai. Have you ever seen a broccoli in an Indian vegetable? I saw it for the first time in my life.

The garlic nan is awesome.
This was my last visit to this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I am IN LOVE with their Chicken Tiki Marsala, Paneer Tiki Marsala, and the garlic Nan. I eat this once to three times a week. The ambiance is great as well. The staff is crazy friendly. I would recommend them for sure.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Being one for sampling different cuisines, I was looking forward to eating here. The staff was friendly from the moment of walking in, the environment was welcoming, and it's a family friendly restaurant. The meal itself was tasteful. I had their Korma - Lamb, with their home-made bread, and a mango ice tea. The tea itself was very refreshing. Nothing in the tea was overpowering another flavor. It was a smooth and refreshing transition from one flavor to another. Even while enjoying my meal. The Korma I ordered comes in a bowl like plate in a soup form, with peanuts, and raisins. You have an option of meat that can be added, and I chose the lamb. The lamb option was $11. The bread was $2 and some change. I forget the price of the ice tea. Overall, I look forward to going back and sampling another plate. Yes, I'd recommend this restaurant. By the way, some of their items are identified as gluten free.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank FernandoG3693

Been to New Delhi Palace? Share your experiences!