“On two seperate occasions- two good meals, two fun times”

Daisy Mae's Steak House
Ranked #105 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockford, Illinois
“On two seperate occasions- two good meals, two fun times”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stumbled on this place during our first visit to the Tucson area. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we sought it out during our next trip to southern AZ. The ambience is like an old honky-tonk cowboy bar. However, it's not loud or obnoxious. Instead, it manages to be charming and cheerful. We really enjoyed our steaks and margaritas and all of the side dishes were good too.
There are areas to eat outside, but we ate inside both times we were there. I look forward to eating more good steak and downing more tasty margaritas this spring when I'm back in Tucson again. Go Wildcats!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Redbirds1

Tucson, Arizona
“Used to be good”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The food is still good, but the prices are high. The place is getting run down and needs a good cleaning.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tucson_KEL
Orem, Utah
“If in Tucson, AZ you MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Expect to spend $40-50 for dinner for two. Great for a first date or for the whole family. I've been going to Daisy Mae's steakhouse for years and NEVER had a bad meal. All the food is great, a little pricey, but well worth it. Steak, ribs, fish, chicken all good. I love the ribeye!!! Dinner is served with a salad, beans with Texas toast and a baked potato. FYI bring a couple of dollar bills for fun, trust me.
One of the best steakhouse's in Tucson.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank TheTucsonTravelers
San Diego, California
“Unusual decor - but great steaks.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

This was my second visit, and I had another suburb steak. This time I went for the ribeye, my wife had the filet, and my daughter had ribs. We all agreed that the our meals were excellent. The location is conveniently near the JW, and the atmosphere is casual and a little quirky. We'll be back.

2 Thank merlechris
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Too Loud”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Just average service and food. Very noisey and way to dumpy. Have
had better steaks for less money elsewhere. Will not return.

Visited March 2012

Been to Daisy Mae's Steak House? Share your experiences!