First, upon arrival I noticed majority of the staff standing behind the restaurant, doing what I have no idea, but it didn't make for a good first impression. I noticed debris in the sugar container on the table. My dining companion observed a server lick a spoon of peanut butter. My sausage came out completely undercooked and pink in the middle and barely warm. My friends eggs were basically raw. It was busy, I get it, the kitchen was trying to push food out. But this is dangerous. I'm sure the general public would be willing to wait a few more minutes to prevent anyone from getting food poisoning. Great that it's a family owned restaurant but they need to take a serious look at the cleanliness and the type of service they're providing, and the basics of food safety. After the food was dropped at our table, the server tossed the check on the edge of the table and never came back. I would have informed her of the undercooked food but it doesn't really work when no one rechecks the table.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.