“A better steak cannot be found anywhere else in the world.”

Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse
Ranked #145 of 2,070 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For over 50 years, Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse has served Tucson. Locally owned and operated, Pinnacle Peak takes great pride in serving real Western food in an authentic Old West atmosphere. Opening in 1962, Pinnacle Peak became famous for good food and good fun. Guests were encouraged to relax and enjoy a hearty steak dinner. The "No Ties Allowed" policy has always been a part of the Pinnacle Peak mentality. In 1971, a fire roared through the property and completely destroyed Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, Pinnacle Peak and the Silver Dollar Saloon were rebuilt bigger and better than ever. Since then, we have entertained everyone from locals to guests from all over the world. Modern day Trail Dust Town contains not only Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse, but local shops, amusement rides, stunt shows, the Savoy Opera House banquet facility, and the Museum of the Horse Soldier. Kick back, relax, and take a trip back in time. Remember, no ties allowed!
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My kind of place. Meat and lots of it! The Cowboy Steak, 32 ounces of the very best prime porterhouse seared over hot mesquite coals. I could go on and on about the atmosphere and the food but I’ll cut it short and just say it is the best. Come hungry and come without a tie. If you are a meat lover you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I loved the funny play, the replica town and carousel. However, the steaks were certainly the highlight. Best Rib-eye I've ever eaten. Also, the prices are fantastic.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were told this restaurant was rated in the top 10 for steaks. The place is great, old west style, service very good. We were disappointed with the steaks. My husband had the Cowboy steak, I had the Cowgirl steak. Mine was over cooked with so much salt on it. For a Tbone it had about one mouthful of the tender filet part and the rest was not tender. My husband's was the same. He could see the fellow grilling the steaks, from where we were sitting, and watched him take the salt shaker and load it on the steaks he was cooking. Yikes! We would not go back again.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Perfect place to go for steak. Western town setting (including shows), dressed up (Cowboys) waiters, good steaks, reasonable selection of side dishes, good tap beer and even a decent wine list.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

It is located in some touristy western themed area. I love how it takes you back in time with a very western theme. The steak are average but the vale is awesome. I have been here a few times and I will continue to come a couple times a year just to eat somewhere different from the norm. Great servers.

Been to Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse? Share your experiences!