“Don't order the Chandon!”
Review of Vivace Restaurant

Vivace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vivace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 2,021 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Campbell and River
Description: Rated number one for food in Tucson, by Zagat Survey, this Foothills restaurant has a Tuscan decor providing northern Italian fare, thoughtfully prepared with reasonable prices and wine list. Choose from a selection of appetizers, salads, pasta and main plates such as crab filled breaded chicken breast or grilled fresh salmon and rock shrimp. Relaxed inside and patio dining.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Locals told us this was a great restaurant and the clientele appeared to be regulars. Busy but very comfortable seating. Our dinners were super but we were highly disappointed in the bottle of Domain Chandon Brut we had with our dinner. There were NO bubbles. It tasted okay but when we pointed this out to our server he said maybe it was the altitude! As we live at 6000 feet and have it shipped regularly to our home, I tend to believe it was more attitude. A replacement was not offered. When spending $100. for two, actually never, do I feel this is acceptable. I'm sorry this made an otherwise nice dinner out with a bitter taste, if the server was more caring it would rate more stars.

1  Thank Denise E

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This restaurant located near River and Campbell is a beautiful setting. The patio faces a beautiful fountain and open feeling. The indoor space is well decorated. The service is top notch. Staff is attentive and anticipates/fills needs. I have lunched alone on the patio and with my husband for dinner indoors. Being at Vivace is always special.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Been to this restaurant a couple of times and never have been disappointed. If one can, sit outside if weather permits. I will definitely go back the next time in Tucson.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Six of us celebrated my birthday here. We all had excellent meals. The only criticism I might have is that the restaurant is very noisy. Other than that the food and service were excellent. Will definitely return.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a business dinner her while in Tucson and was suggested this place as "the place." I wasn't disappointed. Service was top notch, food was wonderful and presentation was great. Location is easy to get to also. Sat outside and the weather was perfect for the evening. Everyone had a great meal and the desserts were a perfect ending to the meal.

Been to Vivace Restaurant? Share your experiences!