“Good food.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mi Nidito

Mi Nidito
Ranked #44 of 1,907 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good food. I was expecting more. I eat a lot of Mexican food so I like to say I know what I'm talking about lol. Long line to eat. Almost made me leave but gave it a chance. Not bad but like I said I was expecting more on the food. Nonetheless it's still a good place to eat.

2 Thank salvoaf

Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Great Little Place Big on Taste!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Received a great "review" from an Alamo Rental Agent @ Tucson International Airport. Was looking for some "Southwestern Food". Wasn't disappointed although area was not in a great looking neighborhood. The decor was eclectic, and fun. Service was a little slow, but they were extremely crowded. Found out that several famous people(presidents, actors, etc from pictures on wall, and the infamous" Presidential" Table, with the date 1995. Great food, prices, what more could one ask for? The memories of this restaurant and my tastebuds will have to wait until a return trip to Tucson.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nancy C
pennsylvania
“Another outstanding meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit over a period of years as we visit Tucson. It was as good this time as the last. Food was excellent but the star of the meal would be the frozen mango margaritas. I wished I had been staying right next door so I could imbibe more freely and stagger to my bed. Instead I had to drink responsibly. The whole meal was great. Service friendly, and efficient.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank hikr
Denver
“Authentic - real mexican food - still the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I am from Tucson and Mi Nidito was known as being one of the best, most authentic, restaurants in the city. We would wait for hours for a table. I moved from Tucson and have not lived there for over 20 years. In March we were there to visit family and had to stop at Mi Nidito. We went at 8:30 on a Wednesday night and walked right in. It is still the same in every way. The guacamole is absolutely heavenly and the food and atmosphere are exactly how I remembered them. It feels like you are being welcomed into your Mexican grandmother's home. If you want to experience a true authentic taste of the southwest as well as a Tucson institution. Do not miss Mi Nidito!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ParticularDenver
“Delish tacos! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the chicken tacos which were utterly delish! Was visiting from Scotland and was fab to sample authentic Mexican food! Love love love!!

1 Thank Anne H

Been to Mi Nidito? Share your experiences!