“Authentic - real mexican food - still the best.”
Review of Mi Nidito

Mi Nidito
Ranked #34 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver
“Authentic - real mexican food - still the best.”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I am from Tucson and Mi Nidito was known as being one of the best, most authentic, restaurants in the city. We would wait for hours for a table. I moved from Tucson and have not lived there for over 20 years. In March we were there to visit family and had to stop at Mi Nidito. We went at 8:30 on a Wednesday night and walked right in. It is still the same in every way. The guacamole is absolutely heavenly and the food and atmosphere are exactly how I remembered them. It feels like you are being welcomed into your Mexican grandmother's home. If you want to experience a true authentic taste of the southwest as well as a Tucson institution. Do not miss Mi Nidito!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ParticularDenver

“Delish tacos! ”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the chicken tacos which were utterly delish! Was visiting from Scotland and was fab to sample authentic Mexican food! Love love love!!

1 Thank Anne H
D'Iberville, Mississippi
“All time favorite!!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My favorite restaurant of all time. I used to eat here up to 3x a week! Best mexican food anywhere! I have since moved out of state, but when I visit my parents this is the first spot I hit! The caldo de queso is my go to.....can't find it anyhere else. There is ALWAYS a line ad parking sucks but I'll deal with it the food is just too good to pass up!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bugstarbaby
Centennial, Colorado
“Tucson Mexican beats to a different drummer”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I'm originally from ALB. When I'm I'm Tucson, I get flat enchiladas. They are nothing like NM style, the tortillas are clearly hand made more like a gordito shell. Thick and toothsome. Red sauce is nice and so are the beans. Not the best ever but sure worth the wait. Don't pass up the guacamole.

1 Thank RubyDo1956
New York City, New York
“Not Bad, Not a Wow Either”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Good, fresh food and plenty of it, but I just wasn't "wowed." The food was good, but it just wasn't an extra special Mexican food experience I was hoping for, considering I was in the SW. Friendly service.

Visited March 2014