“Enjoyed Rosa's Mexican Food”

Rosa's Mexican Food
Ranked #254 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tempe, Arizona
“Enjoyed Rosa's Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

In town for a conference at Loew's Ventana Canyon and had dinner at Rosa's. The food was as good as last year's visit. Service was quick and efficient. Recommended the restaurant to others at conference and they enjoyed it also. Many choices on the menu.

• Visited July 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“One of my favorite places”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I truly love this place. From the chile relleno to the carne asada to the tacos, it is amazingly delicious. The wait staff is generally pleasant and there is one waiter and host I'm particularly fond of as they always go above and beyond. I totally recommend this place to anyone visiting Tucson. It's darned yummy.

Hua Hin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small in Size but Big on Taste”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

While visiting friends and family in Tucson, we had the opportunity to visit Rosa's several times. As in the past, we are never disappointed. Everything on the menu is delicious and if you are not satisfied Chuy (owner) is happy to have it prepared again. We have never had a bad meal - ever.
We noticed several new items on the menu this trip which we have yet to sample. Meals are hot (the waiters have to wear gloves to serve them) and served in a timely manner. Seating is usually immediate unless there is a U of A game in town that day. All of the wait staff are efficient and friendly. What i really love about going to Rosa's is that the whole experience is consistent - quick seating, chips, salsa and beverages delivered right away, food is always tasty and hot. Definitely worth a try.

Graham, Washington
“Not My First Choice”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Nailbanger Here Again; This place has been reviewed as the place in Tucson to go for Mexican Food by many Tucsonans, but why I am not sure. We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was about half full.Our meal came out quickly after we ordered.The food was average or slightly below.The menu selection is large with lots of choices.My wife got the Pan Fried Shredded Beef Tacos with rice and beans and they were all good. I got the Carne Seca Chimichanga, this version leave a lot to be desired. Everything has a strong taste of oregano ,even the salsa which over powers all the dishes I tried.The service may have been slightly above average.The Atmosphere was what you would find in most places with sit down service,nothing special.They have lots of parking.I will not be back ,as many other places have better food. Ranked # 117 out of 1246 places, that in the top 10% of all place s to eat at the time of writing, I don`t get it. If you a visitor to Tucson keep looking if you want the best in Sonoran Style Mexican cuisine,try Mi Nidito`s.

Mukilteo, Washington
“Our Journey Continues Tucson”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Prior to leaving Tucson we went to Rosa's for lunch. The locals all told us this was the finest Mexican restaurant in town. Four lunches and we couldn't agree more. Excellent food and service. Portions were very large but delicious. Margaritas were very good and just what was needed to board a plane to Dallas.

Visited February 2013

Been to Rosa's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!