“Great food and service!”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #881 of 2,041 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I'm always impressed by Fuddruckers, and this place was no exception. Burgers were delicious, and the atmosphere was fun. Personalizing your burger with their crazy amount of toppings is always great, and the taste of the burgers can't be beat. There's a reason that this chain is one of the top in the nation for burgers - they know how to make great food!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

They bake their own, everyday. Good burgers and fries at a resonable price. The place is tired, boarding on unhealthy, but we keep going back as the food makes up for it.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Yes, they have great hamburgers. But you can also get salmon, turkey, emu, and even wild boar! By the way, I love the wild boar burger! My kids love the desserts, and I like the big-screen TVs and classic rock on the sound system.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Never eaten at a Fuddruckers before. i was impressed. The selection of food was nice and the build-a-burger bar was something I have never seen before. Not the type of place I would go to regularly, but nice for burgers or ribs. It took a long time to get our food, but I think we were there on the weekend. Sure wish eateries had more efficient help. While I don't expect my sit-down food to be "fast food", I do expect that when you dine with kids the wait for food from time of ordering to table is under 20 minutes, not over 30!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I know this is a chain, but the location in Tucson was my first opportunity to experience Fuddruckers and now I'm a customer for life! Excellent food, served by friendly staff in a clean environment.