“We love the choices at Fuddruckers”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #886 of 2,042 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Yes, they have great hamburgers. But you can also get salmon, turkey, emu, and even wild boar! By the way, I love the wild boar burger! My kids love the desserts, and I like the big-screen TVs and classic rock on the sound system.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Never eaten at a Fuddruckers before. i was impressed. The selection of food was nice and the build-a-burger bar was something I have never seen before. Not the type of place I would go to regularly, but nice for burgers or ribs. It took a long time to get our food, but I think we were there on the weekend. Sure wish eateries had more efficient help. While I don't expect my sit-down food to be "fast food", I do expect that when you dine with kids the wait for food from time of ordering to table is under 20 minutes, not over 30!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I know this is a chain, but the location in Tucson was my first opportunity to experience Fuddruckers and now I'm a customer for life! Excellent food, served by friendly staff in a clean environment.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

So, we have been here before. Long Long ago. I had the "works" burger n fries and my wife had the Grilled chicken. The burger was just right, the chicken was dry Too dry..The pickels are excellent. And drinks. A lot of folks bring the kids here. This place is kind of a retro look. Tunes were good and big screens with sports. All in all, just ok. In n Out is far and away better. We'll wait awhile to go back. No tips, about 25.00 for the both of us. You fetch your own burger n drinks and can add the extras yourself from a vege bar.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Taco salad was not particularly tasty. We waited and waited and waited, and friends who ordered burgers waited even longer!