“Typical Applebees”

Applebee's
Ranked #715 of 2,099 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It was fine. No different than any other applebees you would eat at. Consistent and nothing exciting, but overall it was good. I had the crispy orange chicken, tasty, but skimpy on the rice.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Love this for happy hour lunch or early dinner .Servers are fast attentive, food always good and hot. Happy hour prices for beer or drinks are one for one plus lower cost. Drinks are not water down good quality. Kinda noisy but if you go early dinner or late lunch not so much.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Be realistic if you are going to eat at a middle range chain restaurant the only thing that will vary is the service. All of their menus are the same and you probably know what you are going to order before you walk through the door. You going out to eat, not dine. Our meal was just what we expected, however, the service was excellent and we were seated quickly. It was busy so the wait for the check was little longer than I like, but otherwise it was an Applebees. I would not order a steak at any Applebees and expect it to look like the menu picture, although it was cooked just as I asked. Go to a steakhouse for a steak...when will I ever learn? My wife's assorted platter of appetizers were just what she wanted and she loved it. We always go to an Applesbees for consistent menu and usually fine service...to eat not dine.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Applebee's was not full when I walked in. I thought that was great. WRONG. They still make people wait for a table. When I get the table I have to wait for someone to come to take an order. People that arrived after me got their order taken before me. After 10 minutes of waiting just to sit at a table and 25 minutes of sitting waiting for someone to take my order, I walked out. That was my lunchtime today. I will not go again any time soon. I had to laugh when they try to offer 15 minute lunch service after you place an order. They do not count the time you wait before you place the order. Just have to laugh and not go back.

1  Thank Myriam C
Reviewed December 5, 2012

You pretty much know what to expect when you eat at this chain. We've never been disappointed no matter what state we are visiting

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!