“Great gluten free menu”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

They have the best chineese gluten free menu in town.. it is a seperate menu and the dishes are tasty and different.. not the same choice as other restaurants...

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Last year I met relatives at P.F. Chang's; we had come for the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show.

I had eaten a main dish here the year before and found it pretty good, but in general, I don't like Chinese food.

Not being hungry this evening in Feb. 2012, as it was really quite early yet, I just had a seafood appetizer to keep everyone else. That night, I ate nothing more as I didn't feel like it, and then I became very ill, parted with the contents of my stomach, and lay in bed in a feverish daze for the next 2 days. After that, I limped home to recover completely.

This experience totally ruined my trip. I hope never to darken the door of this awful place again -- or that of any other P.F. Chang's. I'd give it zero dots, but that's not an option.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were a party of four. We made advance reservations, and had a short wait to be seated. But it took a long time to take our orders, and even longer till we received them. The wait staff work hard and are attentive, but there are just not enough of them, and maybe the kitchen also can't keep up with the orders. When the food finally arrived, it was good. No complaints there!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have eaten at PF Changs in several locations, this one is good but service was very slow and they over-salted the food. Its not a great feeling to be so thirsty all night long here in the desert when you are already dried out. The manager came to check on us and she helped make up for the experience. She filled in where the waiter was slipping, apologized for the uneven food and cut off part of the bill. Good customer service like this is hard to find - so I'll give this PFC another try.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

P.F. Chang has food that ranges from good to excellent. I like their shrimp dishes and Mongolian Beef the best. The problem is they are significantly more expensive than several other Chinese restaurants in Tucson. It certainly is a national chain. Too bad.