“Cigar Friendly”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ft. Lowell / Swan
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been to McMahon's many times and have never been disappointed. The food is fabulous and Charles can advise on a great wine to compliment the fare.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is a place to take that special someone for an anniversary, a birthday or some other big occasion. A little pricey, but maybe you could splurge once in a while for a night on the town!

1  Thank 70TucsonTom
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We went here for our 1st anniversary and had a great time. The food was great and the wait staff made us feel appreciated.

1  Thank gymnut76
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Was in the neighborhood and stopped by McMahon's for a quick lunch with my girls. Our server was very nice, the food came out quickly, and I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonably priced everything was. I had the fish n chips but will definitely be back for a steak. A great visit!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We chose McMahon's for a special family dinner on a recent trip to Tucson and were disappointed that we did. The service that evening was poor, which I get can happen at times. More important to this review is that the quality and presentation of the food was poor and while the restaurant has a great wine list, the staff knows little about it and given the quality of the bottle we ordered I have to wonder if they have proper storage. On a positive note, the bar is great - large bar area and well-stocked. Great stop for a cocktail.

2  Thank Debbie T
Multh, Owner at McMahon's Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent experience at McMahon's Prime Steakhouse. I am sorry that it was not a completely pleasurable experience. We appreciate that you chose to dine with us for your special family evening and apologize that we fell short of expectations. I will visit with the service managers and the chef regarding the poor service and presentation. We have an extensive hiring process and our training is meticulous. Somehow that was missed with your party and I intend to make sure this was isolated. As for presentation of food and wine, I have a meeting set up with the new chef and our sommelier to discuss your concerns. We have a great management team and it is my job to make sure they are always on top of their game. Again, I apologize that I/we have let you down. Your experience will make us better. Please let me know next time you will be in town. I would like to invite you back so I can apologize in person, and so we can show you what a true McMahon's Prime experience should be. Thank you