“Old Tucson Style Delicious Current Mexican Cuisine”
Review of La Fuente - CLOSED

La Fuente
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Old Tucson Style Delicious Current Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love Mexican Food!!! I always have, even growing up in the mid-west. Never did I imagine I would find a Mexican restaurant that I would call my favorite, but I did!!!
La Fuente was top notch from our server Alfonso who was educated of not only the menu but also the ingredients in each dish. He was exceptional to our limited time schedule and special dietary needs. The Mariachi Band was not too loud and played beautifully. We were all pleased with our dinners and the atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013

Stockton, Utah
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed in Tucson for 7 nights and the best evening of the entire week was spent at La Fuente. Alfonso was very attentive and informative regarding both the menu and the history available at La Fuente. He found himself working alone the night we were there, but he never missed a beat - at our table or any other.

I had the most delicious chicken dish. I don't remember the name but I have spent time pouring through internet recipes trying to recreate their cilantro cream sauce. An incredible meal.

We were honored to have live music that evening - our special requests were played and we found ourselves singing along as we watched many other stand to dance.

The restaurant is clean and inviting; a friendly atmosphere.

I highly recommend La Fuente to anyone who travels to or lives in Tucson. We will return and plan to take our family and friends back when we do! Thank you, Alfonso & friends for a wonderful experience.

• Visited August 2013
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“La Fuente”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent food, speedy and attentive service (Alfonso was our waiter), and a nice atmosphere! I would recommend this place to any of my friends who enjoy authentic Mexican food! Also their lunch buffet is delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“What Happened Indeed?”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This used to be a fun place to enjoy a bit of home style Mexican food, color and music. While there was live Mariachi music the night we were there (12JUL), the number of diners were sparse. Our meals were bland (though our two friends said they liked theirs) and the dessert was actually stale. Service was friendly...until we paid and then no more water/attention. They also neglected to mention to us that they offered a senior discount - as advertised on their website.

• Visited July 2013
Boise, Idaho
“good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The people were great. The food was also awesome. Get the fresh guacamole. MMM!! Also, live music was enjoyable. Would go again.

Visited August 2013