“OMG, what a great fin”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were sent to La Fuente by our bartender at Best Western Plus...thank you for this recommendation!!!

The staff was friendly and ready to serve us. If there are two or more, order the Margaritas by the pitcher (much cheaper). Really good food, great salsa (need that recipe) and Guacamole. Never felt rushed. Will always recommend Le Fuente to anyone headed to Tucson. Our amazing server was Alfonso!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I went to la fuente on Saturday, I really liked the atmosphere but what I really liked was the lemonade that they have, also they have very friendly service. Our waiter's name was Jose, he always knew when we needed anything. I will go visit la fuente again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Yummy casual food in a very colorful and friendly place. I ordered a combo plate that included the best chile relleno I've had so far in Tucson. My friends ordered a chicken dish in red sauce that was not as enjoyable. Beware that the staff are quick to offer to bring guac and other things to the table with chips-n-salsa -- the extras are not free like the chips.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Jose was a very personable, efficient and accurate wait person. He handled our Newcomer's group very well and kept us satisfied with drinks and his personality.
Ron E.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We dined at La Fuente last Sunday night. It was a family and friends party of 6. We we seated quickly and our server/waiter was immediately there with menus and engaging us. We felt welcome immediately. He continued to give us excellent service throughout the evening. We were all pleased with our entrees as well as the chips/sals/guacamole. The folks in the kitchen (and I suppose the owners/managers deserve some credit too!) were experts in their field. The food was pleasing to the eye and to the palate.

It is possible that altough the others that were with me and were just as pleased as I was with Alfonso and the food, that they may not find the time to comment. If this is the case, please consider this review x six (1x6=6) !!!

We will all be back!