“Old Time Favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caruso's Restaurant

Caruso's Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 1,971 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Old Time Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is a Tucson landmark for delicious and reasonably priced Italian food. Large portions, friendly service and all your favorites. Best eggplant Parmesan anywhere.

Visited August 2012

Tucson, AZ
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place is located close the the university and I assume that is what keeps it in business. It's just simple Italian pasta dishes that appeal to
College kids. Garlic bread is just white bread rolls toasted with butter and a garlic sprinkle. I ordered eggplant parm and it was the first time I ever had it quartered lenghtwise, not breaded just covered with tomato sauce and topped with some mozzarella cheese and baked. The eggplant was slimed and not very appealing. my hubby had ravioli which tasted like the stuff you buy frozen in the super market. I just don't think the food is very safisticated; it's not bad but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat hear again. And like other reviews, our service wasn't good. Food came out at different times and we had to flag down our waitress for water a couple of times

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
“down home italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

a half century plus local tucson restaurant; down home italian dishes served hot;
best lasagna in town; great patio dining; excellent service; have gone there once a month for forty years. located on fourth avenue near other shops and on the trolley line to the universtiy of arizona.

Visited September 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Best Italian in Tucson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Fabulous authentic Italian, great service and atmosphere. I am not crazy about Italian Food however, can always count on Carusos for my favorite dishes, great place to go!

Tucson, AZ
“Mediocre food, even worse service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I went with my girlfriend on a slow day. Maybe 4-5 tables seated in the restaurant. Took almost an hour to get a simple pasta dish and the servers paid little to no attention to us. I sat with an empty water glass for 10 minutes before flagging somebody down. Didn't warrant a return trip.

Been to Caruso's Restaurant? Share your experiences!