“Classic breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Go for the cinnamon buns. Toasted with butter. Get whatever else you want but certainly get the buns.

1  Thank Brad R

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Although the seating is a bit cramped, Roberts has plenty of parking. We loved their grilled cinnamon roll breakfast and whatever they are serving for a lunch special. Ther service is always quick and friendly. Bread, rolls, and pies are homemade. The price is reasonable. Roberts is only opened for breakfast and lunch

1  Thank Debra K
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a restaurant's wait staff and manager.
My business partner and I hold a weekly lunch meeting at different Tucson restaurants. We had brunch at Robert's today. We arrived at 11:00, ordered coffees, ordered meals, etc. At 12:15, our server informed us she could "no longer allow us to stay", because she had people waiting. We were shocked, and asked to speak with a manager. The manager refused to speak with us in person. Instead, the waitress returned, said she had the "right" to ask us to leave, and said she was sorry for hurting our feelings?!
Obviously, the staff at Robert's has no appreciation for our business, and we will never return to this restaurant.

2  Thank jtb6strings
Reviewed February 16, 2012

When I moved to Tucson a problem I had was finding a place to eat breakfast. Robert's has become one of my favorite places to go and if you have not been then you really need to give them a try! They have a great selection and everything is homemade. The wait staff know the regulars and prices are reasonable. If you are not watching your figure you have to try the country potatoes! They take their american fried potatoes and top them with grilled onions, chopped bacon and cheddar cheese (it melts all over everything)! Ask for a cinnamon roll to go and enjoy for breakfast the next day. You are seriously missing out of you don't try one there or take one home! I have had just about everything on the menu and have yet to come across an item that wasn't tasty! Only one problem....they are closed on Sundays :-(

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Okay, it was just before Christmas and the restaurant was completely packed but the service was pretty slow. However that being said, the food was wonderful. My wife and I both had omelets and found them fantastic. The portions were huge and everything was excellent. Our biggest disappointment was that the restaurant was closed for the reminder of our stay in Tucson. We will definitely go back again.